I have been a practitioner of acupuncture, cupping (myofascial release),gua sha (traditional Chinese healing method), tui na (Chinese massage),moxibustion (topical herbal therapy), facial rejuvenation acupuncture, esoteric acupuncture, and Reiki for over a decade.
I treat a broad range of disorders and ailments including, pain management, digestive and gastrointestinal issues, musculoskeletal injuries, gynecological imbalances, headaches/migraines, anxiety, depression, insomnia, stress and facial rejuvenation acupuncture.
My goal and my passion is for all my patients to achieve their optimal physical and emotional well being.
- Nationally Board Certified as a Diplomate in Acupuncture by the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM). Dipl.Ac.
- Master of Science in Acupuncture, M.S.Ac. from The Colorado School of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
- I am Board Certified Licensed Acupuncturist (L.Ac.) in the states of Hawaii and Colorado.
- I am Certified in Clean Needle Technique by The Council of Colleges of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (CCAOM)
- Advanced Reiki certification
- L.P.N. Nursing degree University of Hawaii